You can export WhatsApp Chat History anytime for keeping records or any other future reference. It is super easy and highly helpful in storing your data in more compatible data. Exporting your chat history of WhatsApp as a PDF file is a straightforward process that can be done in a few simple steps.
Use of Exported WhatsApp Chat History
- Record of important conversations
- Customer Feedback data
- Evidence in Court of Law
- Any other future reference
With all these uses, it is always beneficial to keep a backup of conversations. Let’s tell you how to do it.
Steps to Export WhatsApp Chat History as PDF
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and navigate to the chat you want to export.
- Tap on the name of the contact or group at the top of the chat window.
- Scroll down and tap on “Export Chat.”
- You will be prompted to choose whether you want to export the chat with or without media. Select your preferred option.
- Choose “Share” or “Send” from the available options.
- A list of apps will appear, and you need to choose “Print.”
- On the print preview screen, zoom out the chat window by pinching out with two fingers.
- Tap on the “Share” button located in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the list of available sharing options, select “Save as PDF.”
- Choose a name and location for your PDF file, and then tap on “Save” to save your WhatsApp chat history as a PDF.
That’s it! Your WhatsApp chat history has now been exported as a PDF file, which you can access from your phone’s file manager or any other PDF reader app. Download PDF reader from here: PDF READER
This exported WhatsApp chat history in printable PDF form is very much useful in many ways, then you can think of. However, make sure, you don’t spy on anyone by exporting the WhatsApp Chat of someone else from other’s phone. With this, you will be violating their right to privacy under Article 21 of the Indian Constitution and might be held liable for the same under the Information Technology Act, 2000. So, use it for your own purpose only.
Check out this post too: Want to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android